POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : New include file demo (79K) : Re: This better? (177K) Server Time
19 Aug 2024 10:16:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: This better? (177K)
From: Dan Johnson
Date: 13 Jan 2001 06:22:23
Message: <3A603BBE.BEFE3A4B@hotmail.com>
Chris Huff wrote:

> You *are* aware you can make specific objects shadowless, aren't you? I
> was suggesting you give the text objects no_shadow, not using a
> shadowless light_source.

Well I have only been using POV-Ray since late November, and I haven't read all
of the docs yet.

> I see...I hadn't realized this was direct output of the macros.

Has anyone even looked at the source I posted?  The include file has lots of
comments.  With the exception of my arrange3d macro that does so much in such
short code that I have to stare at it a long time to rediscover how it works.

Dan Johnson